Buck Knives Clearwater Fillet 9" Fixed Blade Red Nylon Handle Boxed 0027RDS
(You save $30.87)
FULL TITLE:Buck Knives Clearwater Fillet 9" Fixed Blade Red Nylon Handle Boxed 0027RDSThe Buck Clearwater series of fillet knives incorporate cutting edge technology into reliability. Each knife within the series is performance-ready. The flexible blades have a three edge system to maximize on fish processing and are enhanced with full tang construction. The tip edge makes it easier to poke through tough scales, the back side edge is useful for opening the belly and the main edge is properly shaped to make efficient and clean cuts. The rubberized handle is shaped for control and comfort while holding in multiple positions over long periods of time. Each knife comes with a rigid plastic sheath featuring built in drainage holes to minimize moisture buildup.
- Three edge, extra flexible blade to maximize filleting
- Durable full tang construction
- Handle can be used with or without gloves
- Rubber handle with anti-slip ridges for secure grip
- Uniquely styled sheath with integral belt loop and drain holes
- Buck's advanced Edge2XTM Technology
- Material: 420HC stainless steel
- Type: Fixed
- Shape: Fillet
- Grind: Flat
- Edge Type: Plain
- Length: 9"
- Thickness: 0.07"
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic base with rubber overmold
- Handle Length: 6.25"
- Handle Color: Red
- Sheath: Injection molded plastic sheath with integral belt clip and stylized drain hole
- Overall Length: 15.25"
- Weight: 3.40 oz
Customers also viewed