Buck Knives Clearwater Bait 5" Flexible Blade Red Nylon Handle 0021RDSC
(You save $23.57)
FULL TITLE:Buck Knives Clearwater Bait 5" Flexible Blade Red Nylon Handle 0021RDSCAs a latest edition to the Buck Clearwater Series, the Clearwater Bait Knife encompasses the same cutting edge technology as the Clearwater fillet knives, with added features for preparing bait and other tough tasks. The 5" double-sided blade is just the right size and features backside serrations for heavy duty cutting. Durable enough to cut through bone, fins, cartilage and scales, the bait knifes edge takes the
dirty work out of processing, making for efficient slicing and clean cuts. The ergonomically shaped rubberized handle is equipped with anti-slip ridges for added safety and control.
- Durable double-sided blade with backside serrations
- Durable full tang construction
- Nylon and tactile feel overmold
- Lanyard loop
- Rubber handle with anti-slip ridges for secure grip can be used with or without gloves
- Uniquely styled sheath with integral belt loop and drain holes
- Bucks advanced Edge2XTM Technology
- Length: 5"
- Type: Fixed
- Thickness: 0.07"
- Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Color: Red
- Handle Length: 5.50"
- Handle Thickness: 0.80"
- Handle Material: Injection molded nylon sheath
- Sheath Material: Injection molded plastic sheath with integral belt clip and stylized drain hole
- Overall Length: 10.50"
- Weight: 3.70 oz
Customers also viewed
Buck Knives BuckLite MAX Small 3 1/4" Plain Blade Orange Textured Alcryn Rubber Handle. Boxed 0673ORS Knife
Buck Knives BuckLite MAX Small 3 1/4" Plain Blade Black Textured Alcryn Rubber Handle. Boxed 0673BKS Knife